Strikepoint Media is looking to hire a rockstar Direct Response Copywriter to join our growing company. As an essential part of our marketing team, you will report to our head of marketing and you will have the opportunity to showcase your broad set of copywriting skills to a massive audience! Your main role will consist of coming up with new marketing angles, and writing copy for Facebook ads, google ads, landing pages, VSL's & sales pages. You'll be working closely with our creative and media buying team to produce the best possible ads for our clients and writing smoking copy for all sorts of other promos for brand assets.
Qualifications - do you tick these boxes?
- A strong understanding of persuading prospects through direct response copywriting
- Understand the nuances of writing copy across various platforms and mediums
- You are creative, passionate, and curious, and a master of finding "big ideas".
- You must be competitive, always looking to beat existing results
- You have a minimum of 4 years of copywriting experience, ideally in a fast-paced startup or agency based role
- Enjoy writing dedicated emails and FB ad copy
- Education-Based Marketing
- You are obsessed with studying the greats (Eugene Schwartz, Dan Kennedy, Robert Collier, Claude C. Hopkins, Gary Halbert, David Ogilvy, etc.) and Breakthrough Advertising is easy bedtime reading for you!
- Proficient in Google Creative Suite: Docs, Sheets & Drive
- Proven ability to work independently to set priorities, plan work programs, meet deadlines, and manage time effectively.
- At least four years of experience in a similar role (with a strong focus on direct response)
- A strong understanding of how to achieve compelling, effective copy, but still stay within the guidelines determined within the given campaign
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
- BS/BA in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field
- Must be social media savvy
- Technically savvy, comfortable using multiple software applications (i.e., proficiency in Word, Excel, Photoshop)
- Excellent organizational skills, including attention to precise details
- Strong multitasking skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, committed, tenacious, and goal-oriented.
- Positive, professional, and enthusiastic “can-do” attitude
About Strikepoint Media
Strikepoint was built to catapult businesses. From branding to conversions and everything in between, Strikepoint offers ROI-centric full-service solutions for growth-hungry businesses. From an idea on a napkin to a Fortune 500 company, we offer customized solutions to help businesses reach their peak greatness. Our method is simple and effective: learn, think, implement, scale.