Strikepoint Media is looking for an experienced Senior Web Designer to join our fast-growing team. You must exhibit advanced knowledge in the design, development, and maintenance of responsive websites and applications, all of which will be utilized as a part of our overall marketing strategy for our clients.
Being comfortable with multitasking and working in a fast-moving environment with constantly shifting priorities is a must.
This is a terrific opportunity for a seasoned web designer who’s looking to gain experience in a wide array of industries and verticals.
The Senior Web Designer reports into the Executive Creative Director.
For the right applicant, we are open to this being a remote position.
A link to a current portfolio is required for consideration.
- Work the Creative Director to develop intuitive web experiences across several channels and platforms including but not limited to: Wordpress, Shopify, Magento, etc.
- Design, create, and maintain web content to meet marketing requirements.
- Craft solutions for layout and styling issues across multiple browsers and mobile devices.
- Work with IT to ensure backend processes to and from the website transition smoothly.
- Design, create, and optimize graphic content for social media, online ads, and website use.
- Research, purchase, and customize stock photography to reflect marketing messages.
- Create, facilitate and document testing of web development, and offer on-demand web maintenance, content management, and technical support.
Job Skills & Requirements:
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Must have a strong portfolio demonstrating vast experience in web and app design
- In-depth knowledge of web design theories and principles
- Advanced experience with search engine functions and optimization (SEO/SEM)
- Experience with web page versioning/source control and of Content Management Systems
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and in collaboration with others
- Excellent organizational skills, including attention to precise details
- Strong multitasking skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, committed, tenacious, and goal-oriented.
- Positive, professional and enthusiastic “can-do” attitude
- Ability to consult clients in a professional manner
About Strikepoint Media:
Strikepoint was built to catapult businesses. From branding to conversions and everything in between, Strikepoint offers ROI-centric full-service solutions for growth-hungry businesses. From an idea on a napkin to a Fortune 500 company, we offer customized solutions to help businesses reach their peak greatness. Our method is simple and effective: learn, think, implement, scale.