Strikepoint Media is a young, growing digital marketing company specializing in media buying, lead generation, funnel building, and website design and development. Strikepoint Media was founded in 2013 and has quickly grown into a leader in the digital marketing industry, with more than $750 million in revenue generated for our clients. We were recently featured on INC 5000’s List of Fastest Growing Companies in the United States.
Strikepoint Media is looking to hire a talented video motion graphics artist & video editor to join our Creative Team and collaborate on video and graphic design.
The Motion Graphics & Video Editor position will be responsible for applying his/her creative expertise (ideation, graphic design, video creation, motion graphics skills) for two main responsibilities.
- To edit and design video content for Strikepoint Media’s brand new YouTube Channel.
- Here is an example of some finished content
- Here is an example of some basic footage that needs your creative touch and expertise added to it.
- To create video & image-based advertising experiences & multimedia across primarily digital platforms including social media (mostly Facebook and YouTube ads), email, website, and mobile app.
The applicant must have strong conceptual skills, strong video production skills (motion design, after effects, etc.), and attention to detail with knowledge of commercial application. The ideal candidate is high-energy, hands-on, and thrives in a fluid, entrepreneurial environment, with a passion for learning and innovating.
*****NOTE: Only applications that include a portfolio will be considered. Examples of Motion Graphics REQUIRED.*****
- Work with our marketing teams to conceptualize, design and execute digital experiences around key brand and marketing initiatives.
- Drive the ideation and creation of custom graphics and motion graphics for YouTube organic, paid advertising, web channels and other digital marketing campaigns.
- Willingness to ideate, shoot and edit photoshoots/video for clients in various verticals
- Engage in deep, meaningful, data-driven copywriting for various client advertising, website initiatives
- Assist in ad hoc day-to-day creative needs.
- Develop, update, and maintain presentations in InDesign and Google Slides.
- Constantly research the latest trends in design and communication and lead test-and-learn efforts.
BEST CANDIDATES WILL HAVE
- Experience in graphic design, video production & motion graphics at an agency or within a corporate creative/marketing department.
- Superb knowledge of Adobe Suite including After Effects, Premier Pro, Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Experience with motion graphics and animations required.
- Extensive experience with email, social media, and web -- including responsive design -- with strong understanding of online communications and technologies.
- Ability to execute thoughtful, simple Photography/Videography is a major plus.
- Ability to match tone, voice, etc in copy to various clientele, initiatives
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS a plus.
- Well-versed in classic design principles and innovative design trends.
- Accustomed to validating designs through user and A/B testing, leveraging qualitative and quantitative feedback in the creative process.
- Able to multitask and work in a fluid fast-paced environment.
- Copy-writing experience a major plus
- Obsessively detail-oriented & a self-starter key to success