Strikepoint Media’s mission is to help our clients attract and acquire more customers, turn those customers into super customers, and those super customers into lifelong raving fans. Our Account Coordinators serve a key role in bringing that mission to fruition. Our Account Coordinators work in lockstep with our Account Managers to cultivate results-driven and growth-focused relationships with our ever-growing roster of clients. While the Account Manager’s primary focus is on scaling the client relationship, the Account Coordinator’s primary focus is on providing sales-driven customer service and support; anticipating a client's needs and providing tailored solutions that foster retention and growth.
Our Account Coordinators are highly relational, with a keen eye for detail, and the ability to strategically coordinate cross-functional teams. They possess written and verbal skills that are second to none, a fact that’s crucial when communicating with clients and team members. Their eye for detail helps them pinpoint issues and proactively arrive at solutions, which proves imperative when monitoring & maintaining systems such as Strikepoint’s CRM, deal pipelines, call notes, task management, etc...
The ideal candidate will have a strong passion for digital marketing and experience with account management, media buying, and ad network support. They’ll also have a strong desire to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment and the ability to build great personal and professional relationships.
- Proactively communicating with clients on a daily basis in a professional, efficient manner
- Attending the needs of the client and continually seeking ways to add value to these relationships
- Fielding, retrieving and processing internal information requests
- Oversee the onboarding process with all new client relationships during the transition from Sales to Account Services
- Researching and having a deep understanding of Strikepoint’s clients and their industries
- Developing and maintaining a working-level understanding of assigned client’s industries, company culture, products/services, and strategic communication plan
- Maintaining and updating Company, Contact and Deal records in Strikepoint’s CRM
- Maintaining current work-in-progress records and archives of past client initiatives and pitches
- Cross-referencing reports across Strikepoint’s Account Services tech stack (CRM, Project Management, Campaign Management)
- Coordinating resources needed to develop proposals & sales collateral under the direction of the Account Managers and/or Account Services Director
- Assisting in the preparation of notes docs for internal and external calls & meetings
- Recording notes from calls & meetings, as well as logging and tracking follow up action items
Essential Skill Set:
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of organization
- Strong work ethic
- High competency level with CRM, project management and data reporting software tools
- Quick to adapt and learn new software and systems
- Professional conduct within and outside the office while conducting agency business
- Comfortable on video conference calls
- Graphic design skills a plus
- Self-motivated, committed, tenacious, and goal-oriented
- Ability to commute into our Laguna Beach HQ and work alongside our in-house team
- BS/BA in Marketing, Business, Communications, or related field preferred. Equivalent work experience will also be considered in lieu of a college degree
- 1-2 years experience in Account Management, preferably at an advertising, digital or marketing agency
- Must be social media savvy
- Technically savvy, comfortable using multiple software applications (i.e., proficiency in Word, Excel, Photoshop, CRM systems, etc...)
- Excellent organizational skills, including attention to precise details
- Strong multitasking skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, committed, tenacious, and goal-oriented.
- Positive, professional and enthusiastic “can-do” attitude
- Basic graphic design skills a plus
- Experience with marketing automation and email service providers (Act-on, MailChimp) a plus
- Experience with Unbounce, LeadPages or similar a plus
About Strikepoint Media:
Strikepoint was built to catapult businesses. From branding to conversions and everything in between, Strikepoint offers ROI-centric full-service solutions for growth-hungry businesses. From an idea on a napkin to a Fortune 500 company, we offer customized solutions to help businesses reach their peak greatness. Our method is simple and effective: learn, think, implement, scale.